Starts as per Requested Time, Pickup from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza by our company’s guide to enjoy wandering in the local Egyptian markets in Cairo, visiting the old traditional and also modern markets.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking guide
- - Lunch
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
our representative will pick you up from your hotel to start your shopping tour in old down town markets then move to El Ghorya market; a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderful Gamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque and Khan El Khalili, then proceed to Bab Zuwayla traditional area, Bab al Futah and Bab el Nasr. Your next stop is El Mosky, a very crowded Egyptian market that has everything.
El Mosky is known for its convenient prices as the merchants in this market sell all the products with retail prices. Move to Khan el Khalili; the oldest and the Middle and most prestigious. Then move to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.