Shore excursion: Helsinki Highlights Sightseeing Guided Tour
Looking for a well-organized Helsinki Highlights Tour to soak in the culture and historical importance of this stunning Finnish capital city? If yes, then our guided Helsinki sightseeing with deluxe van and local professional guide is worth considering. This complete Helsinki tour reflects the numerous sides of the city – from the picturesque seaside vistas to the ultra-modern architecture of the city center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up from cruise port
- Guiding in English
- Entry/Admission - Temppeliaukio Church
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Gratuities, items not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senate Square, Aleksanterinkatu, Hallituskatu, Helsinki Finland
Senate Square (Senaatintori) was the modern city center's most central square during the era of Grand Duchy. The Lutheran Cathedral is located here along with Czar Alexander II's statue, University's main building and the former Senate House, now Palace of Government. All of them erected in 19th century.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali), Kanavakatu 1, Helsinki 00160 Finland
This is the largest Orthodox church building in Nordic Countries and over 150 years old.
Pass By: Stockmann Helsingin keskusta, Aleksanterinkatu 52, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
You will drive along the main street of Helsinki - Mannerheimintie - and see some of the most important buildings in the city.
Stop At: Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion), Paavo Nurmi tie 1, Helsinki 00250 Finland
The Olympic Stadium was built originally for summer olympic games of 1940, which had to be postponed until 1952 and for these the stadium was extended. Near the stadium there are also two statues for famous Finnish long distance runners Paavo Nurmi and Lasse Virén. (No visit inside the stadium will be made, this is merely a photo stop)
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Sibelius Monument, Mechelininkatu, Helsinki 00250 Finland
The monument erected in late 1960s to commemorate Finnish composer Jean Sibelius was sculpted by Eila Hiltunen. This is a classic piece of abstract art even though there is also a facial relief of the composer.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temppeliaukio Church, Lutherinkatu 3, Helsinki 00100 Finland
You will see the most amazing modernist Lutheran church building from inside if opening hours permit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Helsinki harborsPorts
- Helsinki Hernesaari
- helsinki harbor
- helsinki Etelasatama
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.