Sibelius Finland Live Music Experience
Enjoy an authentic and entertaining cultural experience in the heart of the city of Helsinki. A one hour concert dedicated to the great Finnish composer Jean Sibelius' compositions Finlandia, Kuusi, Romance, Rondino, and Valse Triste, which feature talents on violin and grand piano. This moderated show includes visual illustration of Finnish nature scenes on screen. You'll receive a Sibelius Finland Experience gift CD and a booklet especially designed and produced for the occasion. To celebrate the concert, a nonalcoholic festive drink that represents a taste of Finland, will be served and enjoyed with the musicians.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sibelius CD
- Nonalcoholic beverage
- Local taxes
- Host at the venue
- Entry/Admission - Balderin sali
What's excluded :
- Visit: Balderin sali, Aleksanterinkatu 12, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Sibelius Finland Experience 1 hours live concert with host, gift and non alcoholic beverage and meeting with musicians. Gift shop located on first floor and Cafe on 3rd floor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Balderin sali, Aleksanterinkatu 12, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Seats are not assigned
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.