Skip the Line: Casa Parlante Historical Museum Tour Ticket in Corfu
Casa Parlante Museum is undeniably one of the top and most impressive museums found in Corfu Town, just steps away from Spianada Square and Liston.
The museum is housed in a dominating 19th century mansion and it illustrates how a noble Corfiot family lived during the 19th century, as the visitor is able to "feel" that era come to life, through the animated figures and the antiques.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Casa Parlante
- Welcome drink
- Guided Tour of the museum
- Entry/Admission - Casa Parlante
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off from your location
- Visit: Casa Parlante, Nikorou Theotoki 16, Corfu Town 49100 Greece
"Welcome! Please, come in! The Count will be with you presently. He hopes you will join him and the Countess in the drawing room for tea.”
This is what you would hear at Casa Parlante, the most alive historical museum in Corfu.
A 19th century noble mansion comes to life with stories to tell. In the unique architectural setting of a classical mansion in the historic Old town of Corfu, the everyday life of the island’s 19th century nobility is recreated.
Through animated figures, using robotic technology, and the perfect reproduction of décor and furnishing, Casa Parlante promises to deliver you a true insight into bygone Corfu.
Awakening all your senses, the traditions of the island unfold in front of you, depicting family life in an authentic experience of sights, sounds and smells.
Before your eyes the house will come to life…Listen to the children of the family playing music, smell the aromas of the cook’s virtuosic cuisine, read the headlines of the Count’s newspaper…
Casa Parlante is a unique museum: it brings history to life and lets the visitor breathe it in…
Departure Point :Casa Parlante, Nikorou Theotoki 16, Corfu Town 49100 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.