Skip the Line: Prague Botanical Garden Outdoor Exposition Ticket
n the southern part of outdoor expositions you can find e.g. the Japenese garden. This part invites to calm down and relax. Selection of plants and their placement has been adjusted to emphasize the grace of evergreen shrubs, conifers and deciduous trees; the changes of scenery during the turns of seasons are envisaged. Upper subsection of the Japanese garden represents “landscape with mountains, trees, stream and lake”, the lower section i rather a colletsions of species mostly from Japan and China. Collection of Japanese maples and sugis (Cryptomeria sp.) is a true rarity.
During summer, impressive plethora of 300 species and cultivars of perennial and annual plants are in blossom in the central bed. The southern part of the outdoor expositions also concentrates a valuable collection of bulbous plants.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Outdoor expositions Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Prague Botanical Garden
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Fata Morgana greenhouse Admission fee
- Visit: Prague Botanical Garden, Trojska 800/196, Prague 171 00 Czech Republic
Come and see our outside expositions, arranged as an impressive park, the historical vineyard of St. Claire, and the greenhouse Fata Morgana showcasing plants from tropical and subtropical regions. Take part in our numerous festive and educational events!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Prague Botanical Garden, Trojska 800/196, Prague 171 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :8/10/2020 - 8/5/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.