Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
Spend your afternoon exploring the heart of Champagne Region.
We will pick you at Reims station and we will drive you through the famous Champagne Avenue at Epernay. We will stop at one of the most sumptuous views on Champagne at the historique village of Hautvillers, where Dom Perignon tasted the first bubbles in the history. We will explore the most beautiful Champagne vineyards. We will walk into the vines to learn more about the vine growing process.
And to teach you better about the magic of Champagne what best than tasting several Champagnes and enjoying some of the best values of Champagne! You will have the occasion to visit two our best boutiques growers and taste their differents cuvées.
per adult from
270 to 300 minutes
What's included :
- Personal guide
- Small-group tour - Maximum 8 people.
- Visit and tastings at 2 family run boutique wineries
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Going through the Champagne Vineyards
- Visit the church where the famous monk Dom Perignon is buried
- Transport by air-conditioned and comfortable minivan
- Reims pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers
- Entry/Admission - A La Française Champagne
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
See the beautiful Champagne houses of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Visit the church part of the abbey where Dom Pérignon used to live
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: A La Française Champagne, 26 Rue Courmeaux, 51100 Reims, France
We will bring you to two of our favorites Champagne growers !
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme du Grand Reims - Site Gare (Train Station), Cour de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will meet at the tourism office of the main train station, not the tourism office in front of the Cathedral
- Please be 5 minutes before the tour starts
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.