Small Group Bike Tour of Copenhagen with a Photographer
Explore the most bike friendly city in the world together with an expert guide who will take pictures of you during the tour at different locations. Meet your tour guide at the City Hall Square for a 3-hour bike tour and enjoy all the best of Copenhagen. Explore the major attractions of Danish capital on an innovative electric-bike. Get the full attention of your guide who will answer all your questions and will take you to famous landmarks such as The Little Mermaid, Amalienborg, Nyhavn and many other locations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide/photographer
- Bike Rental
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at the City Hall Square and listen for the safety instructions before riding on the streets of Copenhagen on the electric-smart-bikes.
During this tour you will discover Copenhagen’s top attractions, including the Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square), Tivoli Gardens, Strøget, The Copenhagen Lakes, Rosenborg Palace, Rundetårn (Round Tower), National Gallery of Denmark, The Little Mermaid, Kastellet, Amalienborg, Nyhavn, Christiansborg (Danish Parliament) and many other landmarks.
Pictures will be taken along the way, which will later be sent to your email.
A little break at the Glass Market (Torvehallerne) will give you an insight into Danish cuisine.
With a local guide beside you, you will get to hear Copenhagen's Urban Legends and many interesting stories.
The tour will end where at the same place where it started - City Hall Square.
Departure Point :Near Dragon Fountain on the City Hall Square
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ByCyklen smart bikes are mostly suitable for people taller than 160 cm (5'3") (let us know in advance in case if you want a regular bike)
- Height require at the time of booking, use Special Requiremens
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants must be able to ride a bicycle
- Not recommended for children
- The sights may vary as each tour is unique,depending on the tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.