Small-Group Day Trip to the Camargue from Avignon
You will be driven in a comfortable minivan and drive through the wild landscapes of the Camargue. Your guide will be happy to stop along the road to give you the chance to see and photograph wild horses, bulls or pink flamingos. The entrance fee to the Ornithological Park of Pont-de-Gau is included in the price. You will be there on time to enjoy a memorable moment, the march of pink flamingos coming to feed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Parking fees, tolls and fuel
- Entry/Admission - Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if not specified
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau, Rd 570, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer France
Your first stop will be the Ornithological Park, where you will have the chance to watch over the feeding of pink flamingoes (admission ticket included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Drive to Saintes-Maries-De-La-Mer, which is an important pilgrimage destination for Gipsy people - you can opt for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea or a stroll along the lively streets of the village and a visit to its fortified church. You will have free time for lunch there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bac du Sauvage, D85, 13460 Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer France
Several stops along the way are planned for you to observe wildlife, white horses and bulls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aigues-Mortes, Aigues-Mortes, Gard, Occitanie
Visit Aigues Mortes and travel back to the Middle Ages in this wonderful fortified town, surrounded by warmly colored salt pans.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Place Jean Jaurès, 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, France
2: Boulevard Saint-Roch, 84000 Avignon, France
3: 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
4: Place de l'Horloge, 84000 Avignon, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are required for guides and travelers inside the minivan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.