Small-Group Gems of Alsace Day Tour from Colmar
Alsace is certainly one of the most beautiful regions of France. This tour was designed to give visitors the opportunity to discover some of the most relevant sights of the region. The visits include Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, thrilling Riquewihr, small villages that line the wine route and a wine tasting session in a local winery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Commented wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Entrances to Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
- Entry/Admission - Route des Vins d'Alsace
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turckheim, Turckheim, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Visit of Turkheim village or similar.
Throughout the centre of Turckheim, there are plenty of traditional Alsace style houses to admire, mostly dating from the 16th and 17th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Riquewihr, Riquewihr, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Discover the magical village of Riquewihr. Surrounded by ramparts, the village has been very fortunate to survive war and destruction.
Enjoy free time for personal discovery and lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Route des Vins d'Alsace, 68000, Colmar France
After lunch, follow the breathtaking Alsace Wine Route. As you stop in one of these villages, experience a wine tasting session during which you will be introduced to the local wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg, D159 Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg, 67600 Orschwiller France
Finally, reach Haut Koenigsbourg Castle. Here, follow your guide for a tour of this mighty fortress that overlooks the valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1 Place Scheurer Kestner, 68000 Colmar, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.