Small-Group Gourmet Evening Walking Tour of Copenhagen with Market Visit and Dinner
Join this half-day gourmet evening walking tour in Copenhagen to taste some local food and sample some beer. Stroll through the market where you'll listen to your guide tell the story of the recent developments in Danish food and enjoy some food tastings. Sit down to savor a main course dinner at a gourmet fish restaurant with an included glass of wine or juice. (if you do not eat fish please state this in the commentary field while booking) Treat yourself to a dessert after tasting some beer samples at a microbrewery. Small group tour is limited to 12 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Torvehallerne
- Entry/Admission - FoodTours.eu Copenhagen
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 Israel's Square, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
The market halls are the best foodie area in town. Here you will learn about the development of Danish foods, the history of the market and taste delicious samples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Copenhagen, Frederiksborggade 21, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
The food tour will give you an introduction to the history of each location, as well as information on the food.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Dronning Louises Bro og Indre Norrebro, Dronning Louises Bro, Copenhagen Denmark
We walk across the famous Dronning Louises bro where we will see the true summer night life.
Departure Point :Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21, 1362 København, Denmark
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegan option is not available due to the variety of stops
- Minimum drinking age is 16
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.