Small Group Versailles Palace, Gardens & Fountains, Hamlet, Day Trip Guided Tour
Experience the grandeur of Versailles Palace and Gardens on a small group tour from Paris. With a maximum of only eight per group, this small group trip to Versailles ensures a more intimate experience. Hotel pickup from centrally located Paris hotels is included, taking all the guess work out of your trip. You can choose from a half-day tour (independent tour), either in the morning or afternoon, or a full-day tour (guided tour). On both the half-day and full-day tours you'll also be able to wander around the garden's groves and pools. If you visit Versailles on a Saturday or Sunday during April to October, you can see the famous fountain show in the gardens. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Audioguide in 10 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean) of the State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Half Day tour includes access to the Gardens & Priorty access to the Palace
- Service of an experienced driver guide
- All day tour includes access to the Trianon , Queen's Domain , the Palace & the gardens
- Full Day Tour includes 3 Course Lunch at Versailles with drinks
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grandes & Petites Ecuries
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
- Entry/Admission - Le Grand Trianon
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Entre Rues Etienne Marcel, des Petits Champs, Daniele Casanova, des Capucines et Quais des Tuileries, Francois Miterrand, du Louvre, de La Megisserie, 75001 Paris France
Pick up from your central located hotel inside Paris
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the equestrian Statue of Louis XIV standing in front of the Palace on the Place d'Armes at Versailles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure from Paris. Your hostess will provide advice to help you plan your time at Versailles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
An audio guide is available in 8 languages. Your tour of the Palace of Versailles will be independent without a tour guide. Then enjoy the gardens by strolling the meticulous manicured lawns : a complete picturesque setting
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You'll take time to stroll through the gardens conceived for the pleasure of a king, with magnificent water features, grand avenues...now a world heritage site.End of the tour for those having half day option.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, The Gardens of Versailles Avenue Rockefeller, 78000, Versailles France
Enjoy lunch at La Petite Venise Restaurant.( if you select the full day option) After lunch, it's time to explore the palace gardens and take a visit to the Queen's Hamlet, where Marie-Antoinette played at being a shepherdess in the 1780s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Your full day tour begins with a fully-guided tour of Versailles (1-hour) including the Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, Queen's Bedroom and the Gallery of Battles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Grand Trianon, Porte Saint-Antoine, 78000, Versailles France
You'll then take a guided tour of the Grand Trianon (1 hour), a mini palace where Louis XV and Louis XVI liked to lead a quiet life outside the court of Versailles( when full day option is selected
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Louis XIV used to sail small craft, including gondolas, on the canal.
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
At the end of the day , drop back to your hotel inside Paris.
Departure Point :Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Half-Day Tour: Select either a morning or afternoon tour and depart from your Paris hotel bound for Versailles. Your host for the trip gives you recommendations about planning your Versailles visit and provides you with an audio guide for a tour of the palace and gardens. The guide is available in eight languages, so you can explore Versailles without a tour guide. The half-day tour includes time to see Louis XIV’s Royal Apartments, the apartments of the Dauphin and Dauphine as well as the often-photographed Hall of Mirrors.
- Full-Day Tour: The full-day experience starts with a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles. See the lavish Royal Apartments, the Queen’s Bedroom, the Gallery of Battles, and the famous Hall of Mirrors. After the tour, stop for lunch at La Petite Venise restaurant. Following lunch, head into the expansive gardens of Versailles. On Saturdays and Sundays from April to October, watch a show of the garden’s fountains set to music. Make a brief detour to the Queen’s Hamlet, a private retreat for Marie-Antoinette in the 1780s. Then, join your guide for a tour of the Grand Trianon, the private palace retreat for both Louis XV and Louis XVI.
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.