Small Group Wine-Day Trip from Paris: Chambord Castle and Loire Valley Wines
Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with this Wineries & Castles full-day tour from Paris! Visit the magnificent Château de Chambord, enjoy a gourmet wine & food pairing lunch at a family-run winery of the Touraine Wine region and enjoy a visit and tasting in a second Loire Valley winery. White, red, rosé, sparkling and sweet wines, you’ll be amazed by the diversity of Loire Valley wines! This small-group tour limited to 8 people includes round-trip transportation by air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan (8 passengers max)
- Guided visit of a Loire Valley Winery, followed by a wine tasting
- Audio-guided visit of Chambord Castle
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run winery with Loire Valley wine and food pairing
- English-speaking driver guide, expert in wine, sharing knowledge and anecdotes
- Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Do you want to see splendid Renaissance Castles and taste delicious Loire Valley wines? After an early morning pickup, you will travel with your knowledgeable guide about 2 hours south of the city towards Chambord Castle. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the wine-making region of Loire and its heritage.
You will arrive at Chambord Castle in the morning for an audio-guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind this magnificent « Château », constructed by King Francis I of France five hundred years ago. Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of Touraine, Vouvray and Montlouis sur Loire.
Settle in at a family-run Vouvray Wine estate, where you’ll meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a wine tasting. After lunch, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, taste sparkling white wines, dry and sweet white wines, red and rosé wines.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels if located in central Paris - Otherwise, meeting point that will be decided with the customerReturn point: Drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give you an exact pick up time (usually between 7-7:30 AM)
- Not wheelchair accessible, some stairs to access the underground cellars
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.