Snowmobile Photography Trip to the Aurora
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights that make more difficult to watch the auroras; and one of the nicest ways to do that is by snowmobile!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Use of snowmobile and snowmobile gear
- Use of winter equipment (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Accompaniment by a professional northern light photographer
- Barbecue meal of Lappish flatbread with salmon and blueberry tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Northern Finland is full of marvelous places for watching the Northern Lights.
Led by an expert guide, escape from the city lights pollution to the middle of the Lappish fantastic nature, covered under a veil of darkness. The professional photographer will be with you to catch the best moments of the journey with the camera. Learn the tips for capturing the best moment of the magical lights: camera settings, composition, and lighting. At the end of the tour, you will be able to keep all the pictures and videos taken by the photographer. Gather around the campfire and enjoy a traditional meal of Rieska (Lappish flatbread) with salmon and blueberry tea.
You will drive the snowmobile in pairs (twin driving), one driver and one passenger on each snowmobile, with the opportunity to switch places during the trip. Before the tour, you may buy a Solo driver supplement.
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.