Snowmobile Safari to visit Reindeers at Wilderness camp, including lunch
Small group snowmobile safari, with a local guide. Enjoy beautiful surroundings and lunch at Wilderness Camp in Ivalo River. You will meet reindeers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared snowmobile for 2 person
- Transfers by minibuss from Ivalo area hotels, guide, thermal equipment, lunch, fuel, taxes and insurance
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ivalo, Ivalo, Lapland
You will get warm thermal clothing at our office.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels and campings in Ivalo.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a driver license that is valid in Finland (A1,T, A or B category
- Take your driving license with you on the snowmobile safari.
- Children over 140 cm in height are allowed to sit on the snowmobile behind an adult, when paying the adult price.
- Self-liability fee:
- In case of accident own risk is max. 700eur / snowmobile
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Ivalo Safaris / Lenje Avoin YhtiÃ¶