South Bohemia Unesco Heritage Two Days Trip With Lots Of Amazing Food Tasting
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
First stop - charming Renaissance town of Slavonice.
Next stop - famous Renaissance town, Telč, a UNESCO Site. 3-course lunch in a cosy restaurant. Later visit on the castle and the Renaissance town square.
Next stop will be Třeboň. Fairytale town is a South Bohemian tourist and spa centre with lots of romantic fish ponds surrounding the city.
In Třeboň we will have dinner in a beautiful fish restaurant. Accommodation in a cosy boutique hotel.
After breakfast we will visit the chateau Hluboká, one of Czech amazing places.
Next stop will be in Český Krumlov. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere surrounded by unspoiled countryside.
After a 3-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant visit in the art museum or castle interiors and a walk to discover the magic of the city centre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking guide
- Admission to the art museum
- Admission to the Hluboká castle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Non-alcoholic drinks and small snacks on board during the journey
- Entry/Admission - Renaissance Townhouses at Slavonice
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Telc
- Entry/Admission - Trebon Chateau
- Entry/Admission - Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle
- Entry/Admission - Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the lunches and dinner,
- Surcharge for single room (59 EUR)
- pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person)
Day 1: Prague - Třeboň via Slavonice and Telč, amazing UNESCO Heritage sites. Of course with fantastic food during the journey
Stop At: Renaissance Townhouses at Slavonice, Namesti Miru 454, Slavonice 378 81 Czech Republic
Beautiful and charming Renaissance town of Slavonice. In mediaeval times this stunning town, with its amazing centre wilth lots of historical houses from the 14th-16th centuries
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic Centre of Telc, Namesti Zachariase z Hradce, Telc 58856 Czech Republic
Another famous Renaissance town, Telč, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trebon Chateau, Zamek 115, Trebon Czech Republic
Třeboň, a fairytale historical town, founded in the middle of the 12th century. Currently, Třeboň is a South Bohemian tourist and spa centre with lots of romantic fish ponds surrounding the city.
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Three-course tasting lunch in a cosy local restaurant near Telč with big selection of local beers or amazing Czech wines
• Dinner: Evening three courses tasting dinner in a beautiful fish restaurant with famous local beer or wines
Accommodation included: Accommodation is arranged in a cosy and charming small local boutique hotel nearby
Day 2: Hluboká Castle, Český Krumlov and Holašovice village - three amazing UNESCO sites in South Bohemia with tasting lunch
Stop At: Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle, Zamek 142, Hluboka nad Vltavou 373 41 Czech Republic
Amazing neo-Gothic chateau Hluboká Castle, considered to be one of the most amazing castles in the Czech Republic. Located in a stunning park and with richly decorated interiors, this will be one of the highlights of this trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Český Krumlov. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a lively, cosmopolitan town with a unique atmosphere surrounded by unspoiled countryside.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: Amazing breakfast in Třeboň, stunning South Bohemian city
• Lunch: Three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant in the middle of amazing Český Krumlov
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service for any accommodation located in Prague.This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.