South Lombok Coastline Tour
When you walk up to Merese Hill, you will see beautiful scenery of beach and sea. It's blue, green, clean beach and sea, breathtaking view especially near sunset. It is a must visit place almost look like small Raja Ampat, prepare yourself for a short hiking but the view is worth it.
Seger Beach is in the same coastline with Kuta Beach. Not only give us a great view, but also the stunning underwater life.
Kuta, on the south coast, is a famous for its beaches and great surfing. Kuta is famous for surfers and holiday-makers seeking sun and sea.. Next we will drive to Tanjung Aan, the beautiful beach with white pepper sand and crystal clear water.
Semeti Beach has rocks that are shaped like pyramids and stand firmly in the middle of the ocean. Behind the rock is where you can get the phenomenal view of Semeti Beach.
Continue to Mawun. Here you are able to do various activities. You can just relax on the white sand, exploring the beach, sunbathing, swimming and many others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kuta Beach - Lombok
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuta Beach - Lombok, Lombok 83573 Indonesia
Mandalika is also conveniently located near some of Lombok’s most outstanding beaches. These include Tanjung Aan, Kuta, Gerupuk, Serenting, and Seger Beach. From the top of the Merese Hill and Batu Payung Beach, you can experience some of the most amazing panoramas of Lombok.
Main spots: Merese Hill, Seger, Kuta, Semeti, Telawas, Mawun.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
for this trip we pick all travellers from their hotel in Senggigi or mataram area or from Lombok International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.