South Moravia Two Days Trip Unesco Heritage Sites With Tasting Of Local Wines
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Great trip with two main goals: the best South Moravian UNESCO sites and amazing wines. After two hours we will arrive at the Renaissance town of Telč, UNESCO world heritage site. We will have lunch in a cosy local restaurant. After lunch we will visit the castle and the Renaissance town square.
Our next stop will be Mikulov, a fairytale town founded in the 13th century. Currently Mikulov, in the South Moravia region, is its most important tourist and wine centre
First of all, a little sightseeing in the town . And later amazing local winery with dinner and wine tasting!! You will have the opportunity to taste the best Czech wines. Accommodation in a cosy boutique hotel.
Next day morning visit the chateau at Lednice, UNESCO Site - one of the most amazing chateaux in the Czech Republic.
After a three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant we will visit another famous local winery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking guide
- Admission to Lednice Castle
- Admission to Mikulov Castle
- Admission for wine tasting
- Accomodation in charming boutique hotel - double rooms
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Admission to Archeopark Pavlov - famous museum of archeology
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Telc
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Mikulov
- Entry/Admission - Vinarstvi u Kaplicky s.r.o.
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Lednice
- Entry/Admission - Statni zamek Valtice - Valtice Palace
- Entry/Admission - ArcheoPark Pavlov
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the tour in restaurants
- Surcharge for accomodation in the single room (59 EUR)
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person)
Day 1: Prague - Mikulov via Telč, beautiful UNESCO city with food tasting lunch and dinner and with amazing wine tasting
Stop At: Historic Centre of Telc, Namesti Zachariase z Hradce, Telc 58856 Czech Republic
Charming Renaissance town of Telč. This fantastic town, a UNESCO world heritage site, was founded in the 13th century and for a long time was one of the most important business crossroads between Bohemia, Moravia, and Austria
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zamek Mikulov, Zamek 1/4, Mikulov 69201 Czech Republic
Mikulov, a fairytale historical town founded in the middle of the 13th century. Currently, Mikulov, in the South Moravia region, is its most important tourist and wine centre, with lots of amazing vineyards surrounding the town.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vinarstvi u Kaplicky s.r.o., Vinarska 484, Zajeci 691 05 Czech Republic
Amazing local winery for a fabulous dinner and, above all, for wine tasting!! You will have the opportunity to taste some of the best Czech wines in unique wine cellars. We will have quite a lot of time, because our accommodation is located nearby, in a cosy and charming small local boutique hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Three-course tasting lunch in a cosy local restaurant near Telč with wide selection of local beers or wines.
• Dinner: Fabulous dinner in cozy local restaurant, and wine tasting. Taste some of the best Czech wines in unique wine cellars...
Accommodation included: Fabulous accomodation in cozy boutique hotel located in the middle of South Moravian vineyards.
Day 2: Amazing wineland of South Moravia and UNESCO Heritage sites Lednice a Valtice
Stop At: Zamek Lednice, Zamek 1, Lednice 691 44 Czech Republic
Neo-Gothic chateau at Lednice, another amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Statni zamek Valtice - Valtice Palace, Zamek 1, Valtice 691 42 Czech Republic
We will visit another famous South Moravian winery to taste their wines
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: ArcheoPark Pavlov, 23. Dubna 264, Pavlov 692 01 Czech Republic
Discover the unique culture of mammoth hunters from 30,000 years ago. A unique modern multimedia museum with amazing architecture awaits you.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Amazing breakfast in the cozy restaurant
• Lunch: Three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant and later we will visit another famous winery to taste their wines.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service for any accommodation located in Prague.This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.