Southeast Peninsula Lombok Tour
first visit to Kaliantan, you will be fascinated by beautiful scenery, pure weather, white sand. Very few people visit this beach make it calm and quiet.
It is one of only two in Indonesia pink sandy beaches. When viewed more closely, the original color is actually white sand beach, because it is mixed with crushed pieces of pink coral, natural procession along the reef and flake fragments are then fused and formed into pink color, especially when exposed to sea water and sun, so that its pink color is obvious. Besides sand beaches distinctive pink color, this beach also has a very impressive natural scenery. The view from the top of the cliff will also make you fascinated with the beautiful panorama below the cliffs. Start your cruise from Pink Harbor, enjoy snorkeling to Gili Petelu and Gili Pasir. Ekas & Heaven beach another hidden paradise beach, which is worth it to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Boat
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Ringgit
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Ringgit, Lingkok Siwak Street, Jerowaru, Lombok Indonesia
Pink Beach not only exist in Komodo Island, East Nusa Tenggara, but also exist in Lombok, located in village Sekaroh, Jerowaru East Lombok district, that is part of Tanjung Ringgit. We also add fun offroad to Kaliantan and Tanjung Ringgit to the tour. Enjoy this full time adventure tour with us.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this trip we can pick up all travellers from their hotel in Senggigi and Mataram, or also from Lombok International Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.