Spectacular e-bike trip to the mountainpass over Flo
This is a one of a kind biking trip in this region where you will get goosebumps due the scenic surroundings on our way up towards Flofjellet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- E-bike & helmet
What's excluded :
A full day bike trip over a mountain pass on an old trailroad that was connection Møre & Romsdal with Sogn & Fjordane.
This is a classic biking trip in the fjord region, where we bike trough the municipality of Hellesylt, pass peaceful and scenic lakes, waterfalls and old mountain farms.
This bike trip is technically easy as we follow an old mountain road from Hellesylt close to the Geirangerfjord to Oppstryn in Stryn. One way, this trip is around 20 km, and the highest point around 550 masl and takes around 2 hours before we turn back so around 4,5 hour in total. With our strong e-bikes we will get some extra power in the uphills and you will get the feeling of flying up the mountain.
This bike trip is nice to combine with a visit in Geiranger, as there is only a scenic ferry trip between Hellesylt and Geiranger.
Departure Point :Uteguiden Hellesylt, Stranda Municipality, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from the places mentioned above - but note that this have to be agreed upon before.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.