Spring Wildflower (Private) Day Tours
My Private Tours are customised to your needs so you will get to see what you want. The full list of locations presented here is not possible in one day so please contact me to confirm which tour you want.
I take a maximum of 7 people so its only you and your group.
The gallery of pics are all my own and I like to take photos of the tour to add to your own memories.
Every Spring Wildflower Season is slightly different and conditions constantly change through the year when looking for wildflowers. However no matter what you are looking for on a wildflower tour, you will find something you didn't expect and this surprise is half of the fun. Warning -The search for wildflowers can be addictive.
I offer a "Metropolitan" option or a "Country Roadtrip" option to this tour. A mix & match option is possible depending on the time of year so please contact me prior to booking to determine a suitable cost for the tour.
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - I provide fresh fruit and snacks for the road trips. Chilled bottled water and cold storage is also included if you want to keep anything of your own cool.
- Photography. I take photos of the tour for you.
- Entry to Araluen Gardens is included
- Flexibility to choose specific Parkland destinations
- Entry/Admission - Araluen Botanic Park
- Entry/Admission - Wongan Hills Tourist Information Centre
What's excluded :
- Lunch. There are many lunch options on the way.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Kings Park is only one of a number of our Wildflower Tour options depending on the time of the season. The park offers colour throughout the year but is at its peak in Spring from August - November.
There are also a large number of awesome kids nature play areas which are guaranteed to keep kids of all ages amused.
When it comes to my Wildflower Tours this is just one location option depending on your time and what you want to see.
I offer fully customizable day road trips into the country so please contact me to discuss your ideas and Id be happy to put together an itinerary just for you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Araluen Botanic Park, 362 Croyden Road Roleystone, Western Australia 6111 Australia
Araluen Botanic Park is famous for its massive tulip displays in late spring (Aug-Sept). Hundreds of other varieties flower all year round so there is always colour in the 60 hectare property. The Park is located about 35 minutes drive from Perth City in the Darling Range. In addition to this location, we also tour through little hamlet towns and forested valleys and wineries in the Darling Range.The Bickley Valley & Kalamunda offer excellent lunch opportunities.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Wongan Hills Tourist Information Centre, The Station, Lot 1 Wongan Road, Wongan Hills, Western Australia Australia
The Central Wheatbelt region is where many Wildflower enthusiasts journey seeking rare and beautiful flora.
Wongan Hills is just one of many small towns in the region and is listed here as a GUIDE ONLY.
My Wildflower Road Trips north into the countryside change as the season and weather conditions change. For this reason I cannot list specific locations in an itinerary as every year the conditions are different.
My Wildflower Roadtrips offer a full day of adventure into the Western Australian Countryside at the most beautiful time of year. Paddocks are lush and green and the days are mild and comfortable.
Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended along with a hat and sunscreen.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Bookings which fail to include pickup location or accurate phone numbers or email addresses will not be refunded.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Ports, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.