St. Catherine Day Tour from Taba
Travel at night to St. Catherine at the foot of Mount Sinai. Climb the mountain in darkness to take in the stunning sunrise from the mountaintop before descending again to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine. Return to Taba after breakfast.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return
- - Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- - Entrance fees to St. Catherine National park
- - Lunch at local restaurant in Nuweibaa
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle
- - All taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle at 10:30 pm to drive to St. Catherine, it takes about 2:30 hours driving from Taba. Upon arrival, you will start climbing Moses Mountain around 2:00 am and getting down at 7:00 am.
Then proceed to visit St Catherine monastry which was named after St. Catherine who lived in Alexandria during the persecution of Christians. She was tortured by the Romans for her loyalty to Christianity. Lunch at local resturant in Nuweibaa. Later on you will be driven back to your hotel in Taba.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.