Street Art and rooftops of Aarhus
Aarhus is a truly international creative hub with plenty of fun, scandalous, provocative and beautiful works of art to be discovered right on the streets. Besides keeping our heads up while staring at the murals and graffiti, we are also going to look down at the city from three amazing rooftops that give the whole new perspective on this charming city with a character. Our tour in mini group allows personal dialogue with a guide, relaxed atmosphere and engaging experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We stroll the city streets starting from the sea side to the Latin Quarter district full of old charming houses.
We continue to one of the hipster hangout places filled with freelancers and other creatives enjoying a cap of coffee on the roof top.
Then we visit the old industrial site which was beautifully transformed into modern art space that attracts all the passionate art loving souls in town. We will reach the official city centre and hear about the many monuments around the City hall and continue back to the harbour, on the way getting up to the most attractive view point that has just been open in 2017, but already counted millions of visitors and you will see why!
There are different types of art to admire along the way on our tour, all with a twist and a good story behind them. Sculptures, graffiti, murals and installations that open the city for you through the eyes of the artists.
Starting point Dokk 1, city multimedia center. Hack Kampmann Pl. 2 8000 Aarhus C
Departure time 10 am.
There is no entry tickets required for any attraction that we visit, however the tour will not take place entirely outdoors.
Departure Point :Europaplads 3, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.