STREET ART WORKSHOP and PICNIC (enjoy the nature and paint on bobsleight)
This is a unique workshop, in which our guests will enjoy the nature and learn more about street art.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarajevska žičara, Hrvatin bb, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
First we are going to view point, from where you can see almost the entire city. Then we are going to wallk down the bobsled. When we arrive to end of the bobsled, frst we will make a sketchof our grafitti, and choose which colors we will use. We will start with the basics, make a good background and start painting the skech. After the skech your mentor will help you to use spray cans and brushes. When w finish with painting we will rest a bit and have a coffe or tea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Đulagina 2, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.