Street Food Lover By Motorbike 4 Hours
We have specifically designed a tour that is focused on showing off our favorite spots for Vietnamese food and recipes in Sài Gòn in a tasting menu style. Throughout the night we will travel from various locations on a motorcycle tour while we eat local Vietnamese food and drink our way
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
People say, “When in Vietnam, eat like a Vietnamese” - Saigon offers the world’s best street food, so it would be the night that you could never forget in your life! Travelling with 4 million motorbikes around to different street-food areas, tasting variety dishes like: Bánh Xèo (Vietnamese pancake), Bánh Cuốn (rolled sheets), Bánh Mì Thịt (Vietnamese baguette), Lẩu (hot pot), Fresh fruits… and seeing how to make them by locals will be an exciting experience. No more tourists or locals, no more different nationalities or languages, just common ground for all street food lovers!
We drive you back to your hotel or drop you somewhere in District 1 on your requests. End of services.
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.