Summer Sunset Cruise (2Hr Tour)
*MUST be an experienced rider to participate in this adventure! if not no worries, just be SURE to book a clinic with us beforehand.*
Your 2 hour Segway Adventure departs from the RVAC headquarters in beautiful Louise McKinney Park on the banks of the North Saskatchewan river. As we explore North America’s largest urban parkland including the Trans Canada Trail we will glide along the riverfront and then ascend up over 200 feet out of the river valley and onto the banks of downtown Edmonton. The view includes downtown, the quarters, ice district, Rogers place, neon sign museum, heritage trail, Alberta Legislature grounds and building. We'll even stop to eat some delicious Pinocchio Gelato on us! See the historic original site marking Edmonton’s birthplace along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River. See the lights of the grand Walterdale bridge as you cruise back into the river valley finishing back at RVAC headquarters in Louise McKinney riverfront park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alberta Legislature Building, 10800 97 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E4 Canada
Walk around legislative grounds and view Alberta's hub of parliament.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Neon Sign Museum, 104 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0K7 Canada
View the signs at the museum
Departure Point :9735 Grierson Hill NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 0B5, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the rider has never ridden a segway before they MUST book a clinic beforehand as this is an advanced riders only specialty tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by River Valley Adventure Company