Sunrise Nagarkot Tour with Bhaktapur Visit
Enjoy this full-day tour to Kathmandu, one of the most scenic hill stations in the Kathmandu Valley. Admire the sunrise view over the 8 Himalayan ranges: Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, Mahalangur and Nambur and the views of the Kathmandu Valley and Shivapuri, from the viewpoint in Nagarkot is one of the unbeatable views in the world. Spend few hours walking the very famous Bhaktapur Durbar Square, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation (Air conditioned car for up to 3 passengers and air-conditioned jeep for more than 3 passengers)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- About 1.5 hours before sunrise, your private guide and driver will come to pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Nagarkot which takes about 1.5 hours to reach Nagarkot from Kathmandu; in a private vehicle. In Nagarkot, you will directly be guided to the watch tower to enjoy the sunrise view over mountains. You will spend about half-an-hour enjoying and capturing the stunning views. After enjoying the view, you will be guided to one of the best restaurants in Nagarkot, where you can buy your choice food for breakfast (own expense). After breakfast, you will be driven to the Bhaktapur Durbar Square (1hour drive). For about an hour you will explore the major attractions of the Bhaktapur Durbar Square Complex: 55 Window Palace, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairavnath Tempe, Golden Gate, Lion’s Gate and the mini Pashupati Temple; taking in the highlights with your guide. You will be given about 1-2 hours (free time) to explore the remaining attractions, under your own steam. After exploring the complex, you will be guided to one of the best eateries, where you can buy your choice food for lunch. After lunch, you will be driven back to your hotel, ending the trip around 1 in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.