Suomenlinna Daily Tour
The magnificence of Suomenlinna, the sea fortress in Finland is simply incredible. Located only a very short ferry crossing away from Helsinki. Suomenlinna Fortress is one of the largest sea fortresses around the world that dates back in the mid 18th century and has renovated often ever since. This sea fortress is blessed with many faces that appeal worldwide enthusiasts from all over the world. In addition to, Suomenlinna Island stands out as a home to around 800 locals and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - No drinks, beverages, meals or snacks are included.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Please carry a reusable water bottle and take advantage some of the cleanest drinking water of the world from the tap!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Fortress Suomenlinna, Suomenlinna C1, Helsinki Finland
If you love walking, hop on a ferry to Suomenlinna for a walking tour. You will enjoy exploring the Jetty barracks, the Kings Gate and the Suomenlinna Church. Learn more about Helsinki history and culture through our professional guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tsarina's Stone, Katariinankatu 2, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.