Sushi-Making Experience! IN KANAZAWA
Kanazawa is a city famous for their seafood, and locally grown Kaga vegetables. I will teach you how to make
temari-sushi using fresh, local ingredients -- colorful sushi that will impress your family and friends! You can customize your toppings, and choose ingredients that you love, and I will show you tips and tricks for making instagram-worthy sushi!
After we make our own (and take as many photos as possible!) we'll sit down for a sushi lunch, and a mini-tea ceremony afterwards. This experience includes all ingredients and cooking utensils.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (Lunch)
- All cooking ingredients
- All cooking utensils
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic Drinks
- For this experience, I will teach you how to make
temari-sushi. First I will explain to you the basics, and the difference between "normal" sushi and "temari" sushi. Everyone will get to choose their favorite ingredients & toppings. (Choose from fish, meat, vegetables, and more!). After that I will show you how to form the sushi, and tips on how food presentation. Then, we'll enjoy our sushi lunch and we'll end the day with a mini tea ceremony.
The experience will be held in a traditional Kanazawa house. This is a large, and spacious wooden building with traditional design and architecture, in addition to a beautiful garden! We renovated this building to help preserve Kanazawa history, and provide guests with an interesting venue to make sushi in.
Don't miss out on this fun cooking experience during your time in Japan --
it will be the highlight of your trip!
• Kanazawa, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture, Hokuriku, Chubu
Departure Point :IN KANAZAWA HOUSE, 1-chōme-4-28 Hōsai, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0862, Japan
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English & Japanese)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all dietary requests
- Please contact us directly if you would like to check the availability for bookings
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.