Taste of Kelham Island Tour
Kelham Island Food Tours provides guided food and drink tours around the historic district of Kelham Island, Sheffield.
The Taste of Kelham Island Tour is the ultimate long lunch. Starting at 12pm on Fridays and Saturdays, you will be taken on a culinary journey of the area, visiting a range of eating establishments and enjoying generous samples at each stop. By the end of the tour (around 2pm) you will have gained a unique insight into the eating out scene in Kelham Island and be comfortably full - please come hungry!
We will make 5-6 stops, taking in a selection of different cuisines and sampling some of the best food in Sheffield. As well as getting the insiders guide to the eating out scene, you will also hear interesting facts about this historic district of Sheffield (the island dates back to the 12th Century).
Expect anything from scotch eggs and steamed Korean buns to middle-eastern Bourak savoury pastries, vegan ‘junk’ food and homemade cakes and tray bakes.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelham Island Brewery, 23 Alma Street, Sheffield S3 8SA England
We will try beers from this local brewery (it will be at a nearby pub)
Stop At: Kelham Island Museum Kelham Island Kelham Island, Sheffield S3 8RY England
We will pass this museum and the iconic Bessemer Converter. We do not go to the museum on the tour but it is well worth adding to your visit to Kelham Island.
Departure Point :Cutlery Works, 73 – 101 Neepsend Ln, Neepsend, Sheffield S3 8AT, UK
Return Detail :Kelham Island, Sheffield S3, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not Suitable for children under 10
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.