Terezin Memorial And Jewish Ghetto Half Day Trip With Three Course Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
This nice half-day trip starts in Prague in the morning hours. After a journey of about an hour in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus with water on board and wi-fi available, we will arrive at the Terezín Memorial.
After arrival we will visit the concentration camp in the Small Fortress, which more than 90,000 people went through during World War II and where about 2800 died.
Later we will move to the Jewish Ghetto, located on the other side of the river, where more than 150,000 people were sent and more than 33,000 died. We will also visit the Ghetto Museum, with its reminders of the days of horror and suffering that happened there, but we will also see the stories of friendship, courage, and bravery which were also part of living there in those times.
After a three-course tasting lunch in a unique cosy restaurant we will return to Prague.
Expected return to Prague about 3 PM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to concentracion camp
- Admission to Jewish Ghetto
- Lunch - Three-course tasting menu with local beer or a non-alcoholic beverage in very charming restaurant located nearby
- Bottled water - Light refreshment during the journey on the board
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Castle Litomerice
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during the tasting lunch are not included in the price of the trip
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Visit in the concentration camp in the Small Fortress, which more than 90,000 people went through during World War II and where about 2800 died.
After visit in the Small Fortress we will visit Jewish Ghetto, located on the other side of the river, where more than 150,000 people were sent and more than 33,000 died
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castle Litomerice, Tyrsovo Namesti 68, Litomerice 412 01 Czech Republic
Three-course tasting lunch in a unique cosy restaurant. You will enjoy fantastic awarded food with some local beers and/or wine
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service for every accomodation in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.