The Best Cultural Day Trip To The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
Escape the busy city of Marrakech and immerse yourself in the culture of the Moroccan countryside. On this small-group tour, see a different side to Morocco and discover the Atlas Mountains by foot as you travel to the home of the Berbers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local Guide
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
The tour starts with hotel pickup from the bustling city of Marrakech, before leaving the busy streets behind and heading out into the Moroccan countryside. Along the way, admire the views out across the Atlas Mountains and then reach the Ait Oucheg Valley, little sister to the famous Imlil Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Discover the real way of life of the Berber people who have been living in the Moroccan mountains for centuries. In a village made of clay, with cultivated terraces and views over the Atlas Mountains, you are fully immersed in the traditional culture of the Berbers.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
With your guide, explore the valley and visit the best viewing spots and locations to admire the stunning natural landscapes. The level of the walk is adjusted to the entire group starting from beginner to advanced level. Marvel at the stunning vistas and enjoy a delicious homemade lunch with the locals as you listen to stories about the culture and learn about their way of life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.