The best of Abidjan city walking tour
Abidjan is the largest city in Côte d'Ivoire. Did you know that it is one of the largest cities in Africa? Tourists like this city of distinctive architecture, interesting and quite safe. Together with your local charismatic guide you will see the most beautiful parts of the city. Visit the largest mosque in Côte d'Ivoire. Do you know what area it is? Mosques built in The North Sudanese style. What makes this style so special? You will visit St Paul's Cathedral, which was consecrated by John Paul II himself. It is one of the most beautiful and largest temples in the world. Do you know this is the second largest church in Africa? You will see its impressive architecture and stunning stained glass windows. You will also visit Ivory Coast's 'Museum of Civilization'. You will see 'La Pyramid'. It is one of the most famous buildings in Abidjan. Do you know why this building became dangerous? Why turn it into a tourist attraction? This is an exclusive tour with a professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - 10 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abidjan, Abidjan, Lagunes Region
St. Paul's Cathedral,
‘Museum of Civilization‘,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Place De La Republique, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Return Detail :St. Paul's Cathedral, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.