The best of Cape Coast walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Cape Coast is a city, fishing port, and the capital of Cape Coast Metropolitan District. Did you know that the older traditional names of the city are Oguaa and Kotokuraba (meaning "River of Crabs" or "Village of Crabs"? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Cape Town. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Central Region
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cape Coast Castle, Victoria Rd, Cape Coast, Ghana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.