The best of Kumasi city walking tour
Kumasi is Ghana's second largest city after the capital Accra. Is it true that the king of the Ashanti empire lives in the city? Did you know that his power was symbolized by the Golden Stool? What makes her so special? Together with your local guide you will visit the most important points of interest in the city. In the Manhyia Palace Museum you will hear the story of the mighty and majestic Ashanti Empire. Visit the Kumasi Fort and Military Museum which is one of the few military museums in Africa. You will find interesting facts about the Queen Mother Yaa Asantewaa of Ejisu. What links her to this fort? What is her fate? You will visit Okomfo Anokye Sword. What makes this place so exceptional? Why the traditional priest Okomfo Anokye entered the country's history. You will learn many interesting historical and even mystical facts. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Kumasi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumasi, Kumasi, Ashanti Region
Manhyia Palace Museum,
Kumasi Fort & Military Museum,
Okomfo Anokye Sword.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Kumasi, Ghana
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Kumasi, Ghana
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.