The Copenhagen Culinary Experience Food Tour
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic country’s burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the locals’ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Copenhagen, Frederiksborggade 21, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
This is the most comprehensive of our food tours and offers a unique insight into the Danish cuisine, the history and the recent changes it has undergone.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 Israel's Square, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
Here we will have several delicious tasting stops such as Michelin level cheese and organic chocolate. This is where the tour starts and ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Gothersgade 128, Copenhagen 1353 Denmark
We will talk about the wild plants and their importance to Danish cuisine as well as the social project being undertaken inside the gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aamanns Deli & Takeaway, Øster Farimagsgade 10, 2100 København, Denmark
We will have specially prepared smørrebrød (open faced sandwiches), the absolute best that Copenhagen has to offer of this most traditional dish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rosenborg Castle, Oster Voldgade 4A, Copenhagen 1350 Denmark
There will be one of the best opportunities of any tour to take pictures of this beautiful castle.
Pass By: Geological Museum, Oster Voldgade 5 - 7, Copenhagen 1350 Denmark
We will walk past this museum and have a chance to take a photo with their 10.000 year old meteorite.
Pass By: Rundetarn, Koebmagergade 52A, Copenhagen 1150 Denmark
We will pass by this most famous landmark and hear about its history.
Stop At: Nørrebro Bryghus, Ryesgade 3, 2200 København, Denmark
We will try 3 of their best craft beers and typical Danish snacks to go with them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21, 1362 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.