The Grand Tour & Tivoli
Admire picturesque Copenhagen from the water on this 1-hour city canal cruise that includes skip-the-line entry to Tivoli Gardens. Board a sightseeing boat and pass Copenhagen’s waterside attractions including The Little Mermaid statue, Amalienborg Palace and the charming Christianshavn district. Afterward, enjoy same-day, skip-the-line admission to the fun-filled Tivoli park. Thrill at the exhilarating chain carousels, coasters and ferris wheel; and enjoy the gentler rides, shows, parades and restaurants at your leisure. Spend as long as you wish at Tivoli — your ticket is valid until the park closes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary from an onboard guide
- Entrance ticket to Tivoli Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Tivoli Gardens
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Rides - you need to buy tickets for joining the different rides.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tivoli Gardens, Vesterbrogade 3, Copenhagen 1630 Denmark
The entrance ticket to Tivoli Gardens is included in this combination product.
Duration: 24 minutes
Pass By: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Enjoy the beautiful vies of the royal palace Amalienborg.
Pass By: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Take a picture of the Little Mermaid known from the fairy tale of H. C. Andersen.
Pass By: The Black Diamond - Royal Danish Library, Soeren Kierkegaards Plads 1, 1221 Denmark
Experience the sparkling modern building housing the Royal Danish Library.
Departure Point :Ved Stranden, København, Denmark
Departure Time :5/1/2021 - 5/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Viator voucher will be exchanged for two tickets: one Canal Tour ticket, and one skip-the-line admission ticket to Tivoli Gardens. Therefore your voucher must be exchanged at the departure point before arriving at Tivoli Gardens.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.