The Spanish Meat Lover’s Journey
This is an intimate tour for meat lovers and enthusiasts, for up to 7 guests at a time.
During the Experience, we will taste the most underrated cuisine in Barcelona: high-quality cuts of meat from dry aged charcuterie to remarkable Chuletón (Spanish T-bone steak) , stone-grilled at your table.
We will start at a locals-only bar, where beef cold cuts are a must. Then, we’ll head to one of the best butchers in town to learn more about how we eat and prepare Spanish beef.
Our next stop will be at a "hidden gem" family-owned restaurant where they prepare the best steak in the city. Of course, each bite along the way will be expertly paired with various wines and beverages.
The neighborhood where our journey takes place is called "El Clot," and is a special place where I guarantee you will experience “real” Barcelona, away from the tourists, and in the midst of authentic local life.
All the meat served on this tour is sourced from small sustainable producers in Spain.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Food: Meat in all forms-- from cold cuts to grilled steaks, expect exquisite food
- Dinner - Food: Meat in all forms-- from cold cuts to grilled steaks, expect exquisite food
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks: Wine, cava & liquors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercat dels Encants de Barcelona, Carrer de los Castillejos, 158 Avinguda Meridiana,73, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Immerse yourself with the ultimate meat-lovers experience. Taste the best of traditional Spanish cuts, from dry aged charcuterie to a remarkable Spanish T-bone steak. Our host will stone-grill it to your liking right at your table!
Departure Point :El Clot, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.