The Tunnels Of Cu Chi Small Group Half day tour
Bến Dược tunnels is about 20km farther away than popular-Bến-Đình area and attracts fewer foreign tourists. There is also a massive temple in memory of Vietnamese killed at Củ Chi, it is, at present, the largest war memorial in Việt Nam. If you are looking for an authentic experience to a less touristy site in a small budget, this package is a perfect choice for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and after leaving Hồ Chí Minh City, we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Bến Dược tunnels, Củ Chi. We may stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
• Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
• The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
• From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
• Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city. At the end of your morning tour, you will have 2 options:
• Option 1: Drop you back to the pick-up point.
• Option 2: We can take you to a local restaurant in the city center, where you can enjoy a complimentary Vietnamese three-course lunch, and then make your own leisurely way back to your place.
• Lunch option is only applied for morning tour.
• Please inform your choice to our tour-guide in advance.
• Option 1 will apply to all tour dates EXCEPT the period from February 1-10, 2019.
• Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.