The West End Gourmet Tour in Copenhagen
Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of Copenhagen's newest foodie district. Through delicious samples and home made delicacies you will be shown the intricate ways of Vesterbro and the old meat packing district. This is a tour through the creative, modern quarter, where the locals hang out. This tour will give you the chance to see the real, unpolished Copenhagen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pass By: Copenhagen Central Station, Bernstorffsgade 16, Copenhagen 2004 Denmark
The old train station was over 150 years ago and has fantastic architecture.
Stop At: Vesterbro, Behind Central Station, Copenhagen Denmark
This is a fascinating area, full of life and start up foodie shops.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Oksnehallen, Halmtorvet 11, Copenhagen 1700 Denmark
This old cattle market was built in 1901 and is the center of the old meat packing area
Pass By: Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall, Havneholmen 5, Copenhagen 1561 Denmark
One of the largest shopping centers in Denmark. Right on the water front it has a private beech.
• Award winning Coffee - This is served with a locally made treat such as cake or cookie in winter.
• Smørrebrød - The famous Danish open faced sandwiches. These will be served with a small starter and may vary from day to day.
• Ice cream - A hand made ice cream with no additives of any kind. This is served mostly in summer.
Departure Point :Vesterbrogade 49, 1620 København, Denmark
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Viktoriagade 6, 1655 København, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If wheelchair assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.