Tokyo food tour to enjoy Japanese delicacies in 3 hours!
Join a guided private tour where you can experience the delicacies of Japanese cuisine. Eating horse sashimi, horse meat dishes and rare yakitori will be an experience where you can discover the taste different from sushi and sukiyaki, which are famous for Japanese cuisine.
As it is a tour that eats raw meat and visceral meat, it is not recommended for people who are originally weak in the stomach or who are not physically fit on the day of the tour.
Please enjoy the unusual taste and delicious food that you can only taste in Japan!
Meal charges are not included in the displayed tour prices. The average charges are 5,000-8,000yen per person. The price changes depending on the menu you choose. Please pay at each restaurant on the day of the tour.
This tour uses public transport.The tour destination is around Ginza or around Shibuya.Hotel pick up also available. You can choose the pickup location.
For more tour details, see the inclusions, what to expect section on this page.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- English speaking professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(customers and guides)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ginza, Chuo 104-0061 Tokyo Prefecture
Horse meat sashimi is very popular among horse meat dishes and is an excellent dish. Please try to try eating fresh sashimi. There are restaurants in Ginza and Shibuya. Depending on the distance from your hotel to the restaurant, the guide will decide where to go.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :銀座駅（バス）（羽田空港線・上り）, 4 Chome-1 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.