Tokyo Tour for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience
This is a private Tokyo tour with a national qualification guide that both children and adults can enjoy. As there are no other customers in the tour, you can enjoy sightseeing in Tokyo at your own pace. Including hotel pickup in Tokyo 23 wards.
Tour itinerary is Tokyo Sky Tree, Soramachi or Asakusa Japanese traditional Amezaiku making experience or visit experience, Sensoji Temple, Tokyo local food Monjayaki making lunch(Also experience to make Teppanyaki yourself!).
The Monjayaki Experience Lunch, the Amezaiku experience is not included in the displayed tour price. The average price for Monjayaki is 1500-3000 yen per person. However, it changes with the menu to choose.
The Amezaiku experience is 2500-3000 yen per person.
For more tour details, please check the inclusions and whattoexpect section of this web page.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Public transportation to/from (customers)
- Food and drinks
- Admisson fee(customers)
- Entry/Admission - Tokyo Skytree
- Entry/Admission - Tsukishima Monja Street
- Entry/Admission - Asakusa Amezaiku Ameshin Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokyo Skytree, 1 Chome-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida 131-8634 Tokyo Prefecture
"Tokyo Sky Tree is the world's tallest tower with a height of 634 m certified by Guinness World Records.There are observation tables at 340 meters above the ground and 450 meters above the ground.There is a cafe on the observation deck.
You can enjoy the scenery while drinking tea at the cafe. On sunny days you can see Mt. Fuji."
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
"Sensoji Temple is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Japan.
There are some historical buildings such as the five-story pagoda and the Hozo-mon Gate（Treasure-House Gate） inside the temple grounds."
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsukishima Monja Street, 1 Chome-9 Tsukishima, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0052, Japan
"Monjayaki is a flour-sourced Tokyo local food. Mix various ingredients you like, use an iron plate and a small spatula, press it against an iron plate and eat it while baking.
You will go to a restaurant in Tsukishima where monjayaki is very famous in Tokyo. You can enjoy the atmosphere of Japan's downtown area!"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asakusa Amezaiku Ameshin Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi, 1-1-2 4F TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN Solamachi, Oshiage, Sumida 131-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
"Amezaiku is one of the traditional Japanese arts crafts. The candy is softened by heating to around 90 degrees C (almost 200 degrees F), and is finely crafted with bare hands and traditional Japanese scissors. Amezaiku is created by cutting, pulling, and bending candy which is attached at the top of stick.
Amezaiku must be finished within just a few minutes after removing the candy from the pot, due to the characteristic of candy: hardened when cooled and softened when heated. Amezaiku is not crafted by chipping or shaving from a block, as in sculpture."
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.