Tokyo Tower Admission Ticket
As a symbol of Tokyo - Tokyo Tower is a building where you have seen in the novels and movie works.
Dont miss when coming Tokyo!! We are offering you with the big bargain!
Tokyo Tower is the second highest building (333 m, completed in 1958) after the Tokyo Sky Tree, is slightly higher than Paris Eiffel Tower (324 m).
The Tower with several styles of lightings, makes up an outstandingly beautiful scenery. On sunny day, if you climb the observation platform, you can view the whole city of Tokyo such as Mt. Fuji in the west side, Mt. Tsukuba in the north side, and Yokohama in the south side.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Tokyo Tower
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Top Deck entrance fee
- Visit: Tokyo Tower, 4-chome 2-8, Shibakoen, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
The 150m Main Deck, where you can get a sense of Tokyo's cityscape in all three dimensions.
Plus, the 250m Top Deck, with a perfect bird's-eye view of the whole of Tokyo.(additional fee)
Here is an introduction to Tokyo Tower’s two viewing platforms.
Departure Point :Tokyo Tower, 4-chome 2-8, Shibakoen, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.