Tootbus Paris Discovery: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Check out all the wonderful things Paris has to offer in a day or two when you hop on board the Tootbus Paris Discovery tour! From the comfort and convenience of our 100% clean buses, Paris Discovery will take you past Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais and many more. Get a first overview of the city, make your way around, pick the sights you want to explore in more detail and hop-off at the closest location to visit the landmarks and attractions. Choose to to see the top art masterpieces and paintings at the Louvre Museum, stop at Notre Dame and take a moment to admire its architecture from the left bank of the Seine, shop in the Champs-Elysées or climb the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower for the best views of the city!
Upon first validation, your ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours; according to the option booked.
per adult from
What's included :
- Explore Paris at your own pace in the open air
- See Paris' top landmarks
- Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
- Learn Key facts about Paris through the audio guide for adults and children
- Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly!
- Access the Tootbus app with real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Paris Iconic:
Attractions on the Paris Iconic:
- 11 Rue Auber - Stop 1 - Haussmann – Grands Magasins
- 49 Avenue de l'Opéra - Stop 2 - Opéra Garnier
- Place du Carrousel - Stop 3 - Musée du Louvre
- 15 Rue du Petit Pont - Stop 4 - Notre-Dame - Quartier Latin
- 7 Quai Anatole France - Stop 5 - Musée d'Orsay
- 12 Place de la Concorde - Stop 6 - Concorde
- 14 Av. des Champs-Élysées - Stop 7 - Champs-Elysées - Georges V
- 50 Avenue du Président Wilson - Stop 8 - Trocadéro
- 69 Quai Branly - Stop 9 - Tour Eiffel
- 41 Quai d'Orsay - Stop 10 - Pont Alexandre III; Invalides
Palais Garnier / Louvre Museum / Pont-Neuf / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Musee d'Orsay / Place de la Concorde / Champs-Elysees / Arc de Triomphe / Le Trocadero et son esplanade / Eiffel Tower / Parc du Champ de Mars / Esplanade des Invalides
Operates: Buses run daily from 9:30am to 5pm. Frequency at the stops is 20 to 30 minutes. See map in the pictures gallery.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Mobile tickets accepted on board
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.