Top Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres with lunch and open bar from Cancun
This is one of the most enigmatic activities in Cancun and Mexico.
This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit the Mexican Caribbean.
The water we offer to drink at the activity its bottled and purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable flip flops. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?
With us you´ll have:
1.No long lines, direct access
5.We are experts in water activities
Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet at private club
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Snorkel activity in Caribbean Reef
What's excluded :
- Federal Port Tax of 14usd
- Once you arrived to Marina Albatros we will make the check in, then we will start our amazing adventure towards the Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy and admire the views of the continental coast and the Caribbean Sea while traveling to the enigmatic Caribbean reef, there we will make our first activity that is the snorkel. Imagine an underworld full of different fishes of all colors and sizes and on top of that you will admire the aquatic life that lies beneath the surface of the water. If we are lucky maybe we will see a stingray or turtles.
• Centro de Isla Mujeres, Miguel Hidalgo, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
• Regional Buffet
Departure Point :Albatros Catamarans, km 3.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at Cancun Hotels, Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen, if your hotel is from Playacar up to Tulum we can´t offer the pick up service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.