Toulon and its region -4hours
Toulon and its Region.
We'll visit one of the best hilltop medieval village: Le Castellet.
Popular at the royal court and beyond since the 16th and 17th centuries, Louis XV said these full-bodied reds gave him "vital sap and wits". We'll visit one estate for tastings in Bandol, one of the oldest appelations in France, cradled in a lush, gorgeous region near Toulon.
NB. I do one tour on the morning and one on the afternoon.
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pass By: Toulon, Toulon, Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
The beautiful city and port of Toulon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- La seyne sur mer, 381 Chemin des Restanques, 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers