Tour of the Archaeological Museum of Naples
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Archaeological museums in the world. It hosts unique masterpieces found in Pompeii, Herculaneum and the surrounding areas. The tour will be led by a local expert guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
.The National Archaeological Museum of Naples hosts one of the greatest collection of relics from the archaeological areas in Naples and surroundings. As you will see, most of the relics have been found during the excavation works in Pompeii, Herculaneum and Stabiae, but some really interesting pieces of the collection also come from Bacoli, Cumae, Baia and the Flegreian fields area. On the top of that, the Museum also hosts a collection of Greek-Roman statues, a donation to the Museum by the Farnese family.
Last but non the least, the Egyptian section has been lately re-opened to the visitors - a must-see that you cannot skip!
Departure Point :Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restriction to select for this experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- At time of booking we will provide clients with additional information about the meeting place and the safety measures taken by the Archaeological Museum management - which get updated day by day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.