Tour of the East Bank in Luxor
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso. Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Start your half day tour, after picking you up from the hotel, to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.