Tour to Dendera and Medinet Habu
Drive north from Luxor for a day to visit Dendara Temple may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls. Medinet Habu is an important Kingdom period structure in the west bank of Luxor in Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - lunch at a good quality restaurant
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
our Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7:30 am to discover the ancient sites. First, drive 80 KM to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor , then move to The mortuary Temple of Ramesses ||| at Medinet Habu is an important Kingdom period structure in the west bank of Luxor in Egypt . Aside from its size and architecture and artistic importance, the temple is probably best known as the source of inscribed reliefs depicting during the region of Ramsses |||.
After that flight back to Cairo airport then drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.