Tour To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples From Luxor
Discover the most intact temple in Egypt, the temple of the god Horus at Edfu.
Explore the great temple of Kom Ombo.
Certified tour guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Police permits
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
What's excluded :
- Drinks and meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
The city of Edfu is in the midway between Luxor and Aswan. It is about 110 K.M from each city. It is famous for the Greek temple of the falcon headed god Horus.
Edfu was known as (Behdit) “where the god was exalted” in Ancient Egypt. Its temple is one of the most intact temples in Egypt. It was begun in 237 BC and finished after 180 years. It was dedicated to the God Horus (Apollo) and his festival “the Beautiful Union”.
You will approach the temple by the Mamisi or (the birth house) .
There are some amazing scenes as the first pylon and on the inner rooms such as: the festival scene, the foundation scene and the famous scene of the battle of Horus and Seth.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Kom Ombo or (the hill of gold) is famous for its temple and the sugar factory.
The temple is smaller than Edfu, was built as well in the time of Greeks and Romans. It was dedicated to Horus and Sobek, that’s why the temple looks like two temples united in one, with two sanctuaries.
It was very famous as sanatorium, so that there are seven medical clinics in the back of the temple. The 1st part of the temple is cut off by Muhammad Ali to construct the sugar cane factory.
Among the beautiful scenes in the temple is the most exciting scene of the surgical tools.
A nilometer to measure the level of the flood is to the left of the temple.
A crocodile museum was recently built in the vicinity of the temple with some crocodile mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up where ever you are.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.