Tour To Karnak Sound And Light Show
Enjoy a great spectacle at Karnak temple.
Quality of services.
Peace of mind.
No hidden gems.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pick up time and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Sound and Light Show
What's excluded :
- Video Camera fee
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Sound and Light Show, Karnak Temple, Luxor 0095 Egypt
It is a great daily spectacular in different languages .It is about 60 minutes.
You will walk for 30 minutes follow the sound, and the lazar light.
Then you will sit by the lake of the temple for more 30 minutes.
It tells about the temple and its gods and kings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where ever you are.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.